- Evolution is a proven fact
- The Miller experiment proves evolution
- Haeckel's drawings of embryos prove evolution
- There are no creationist scientists
- There is no science in Intelligent Design
Read the rest of "How to Make Darwinism Impregnable", here.The way to make a concept impregnable is to use rhetorical devices to render competition out of bounds, and then nationalize the favored view. An story demonstrates how this is done with evolution.
John Hanna’s report on PhysOrg about draft science standards in Kansas renders any competitors to Darwinian evolution off limits. “Kansas is now among 26 states helping to draft new science standards , with the of creating ,” he wrote. Here’s how the last sentence portrays evolutionary theory: