When the interview on "Bob Enyart Live" was being set up, I wrote that I am a nobody. If he had wanted to pursue this, I would have liked to tell him:
- I'm just a regular guy, not an organization (but we do have several Admins on the Facebook Page), and do not make money on any of this, so I have a full-time job
- Nobody is paying for things for me to use
- Videos are made with Windows Video Maker, I don't own high-end software or have a studio of any kind
- Audio is recorded and mixed on Audacity Open Source software
- Graphics are done through Paint.Net free software
- The microphone/headset was purchased at the Big Huge Corporate Retail Store down the road
- It's the same place I bought my eMachine computer a few years ago (which has been a reliable workhorse)
- All I am, and all I have, are gifts of God
Wouldn't it be great if they had me back on to discuss the logical fallacies of Darwin's Cheerleaders? Some think that posting ridicule and contradiction on a forum is a logical refutation. Ridiculous.
Bob Enyart interviewed me and we had an interesting discussion about "Question Evolution Day". You can go to this link to listen or download the audio (see the picture below for the locations of the links). The second part is below this.
The second thing is provided for your amusement. I was very excited for the chance to get five minutes on "Freedom Friday with Carl Gallups" (who is an important part of the PPSIMMONS ministries). He brought me on the line, I was jabbering away, and the next thing I know, I was talking to the producer. I had been cut off, but was still connected to the studio. She put me through again. I was nattering on, and then I was talking to her again. Although I would have liked to spend time talking with her, I had a job to do and she had me use a different phone. So I used the cell phone and got my words in. I kept waiting to be cut off (you could tell with the abundance of my verbalized pauses), so I got the Website address out and the basics of Question Evolution Day. Pastor Carl wants me to call back next week at the same time. Hopefully, there will be no technical problems.
By the way, I thought he was kidding when he said that the problems were obviously on my end. After all, I used this same phone for the interview above, and the one on Evidence for Faith, without any problems. But I have a 3-in-1 package with the cable company, and the Internet was cutting up before and after that call. I rebooted the modem. Yeah, I think it was a fault on this end after all.
Anyway, submitted for your enjoyment: