The Evo Sith will argue from their worldview, we get that. Many are committed to naturalism, and reject any possibility that they are accountable to our Creator. Recent creation? Global Genesis Flood? Easier to teach a sidewinder to herd cats than to get many of these folks to even consider the possibilities.
When they rely on evolutionary thinking, it shouldn't come as a surprise that they hide cards and deal from the bottom of the deck to not only promote their own careers, but to convince people that their paradigm is pristine and proper. It's survival of the fittest, isn't it? We shouldn't be surprised at all the storytelling and outright bad science used in the promotion of evolutionism, nor should be be surprised when fraud is involved. (Many people say that Piltdown Man was a "hoax", but I insist it was a fraud, and fooled many people for about 40 years.) But aren't scientists above such unconscionable acts? Not hardly! They're sinful humans in need of the Redeemer, just like the rest of us.
Here is a series of four articles by Tom Shipley that are worth your attention.
- The Frauds of Evolution (Part 1)
- The Frauds of Evolution: Fraud #2
- The Frauds of Evolution #3: The Piltdown Man Hoax
- The Frauds of Evolution: #4: The Piltdown Man Hoax (continued)
- The Frauds of Evolution: #5 The Nebraska Man Hoax
- The Frauds of Evolution #6: Nebraska Man (continued) How Evolutionists Conduct Propaganda
- The Frauds of Evolution #7: Postscript to Nebraska Man – On “Inherit the Wind”
- The Frauds Of Evolution #8: “A Rose By Any Other Name…” Evolutionists, Museums, And The Naming Game
- The Frauds of Evolution #9: The Decreasing Speed of Light, Barry Setterfield, and the Age of the Universe (Disclaimer: Setterfield's work is not fully endorsed by biblical creationists, but points raised in the article about how secularists reject scientific evidence that does not fit their paradigm are quite valid.)
- The Frauds Of Evolution #10: The Mark Armitage Case, Soft Dinosaur Tissue, And Chemical Kinetics
- The Frauds Of Evolution #11: Frauds of a Feather… – “Feathered” Dinosaurs, Homology And The Archaeoraptor Hoax Part 1
- The Frauds Of Evolution #12: Frauds Of A Feather — National Geographic’s Archaeoraptor Hoax Part 2
- The Frauds of Evolution #13: Ooparts — “Out of Place” Artifacts, or One More Reason Why the Evolutionists’ Dating Scheme Is a Fraud, Part A
- The Frauds of Evolution #13, Part B: OOPARTS–“Out of Place”Artifacts, or One More Reason Why the Evolutionists’ Dating Scheme is a Fraud
- The Frauds Of Evolution #13: Ooparts – 'Out of Place' Artifacts, or One More Reason Why the Evolutionists’ Dating Scheme is a Fraud, Part C